How to create a Rooms ?
To get started, go to the
You will have two options, one for PC players (
Option 1 - Only WLS Client) and the other for multi-platform (
Option 2 - Manual replay).
We let you read the advantages and disadvantages of the two different options.
Configuration of Option 1 or 2 will remain the same.
- Room name - You must choose the name. *
Please note that you are limited to 35 characters.
- Region - You must choose the Region. *
- Mode - You have to choose the game mode and this defines how many people in a team. *
- Discord invite URL - You can choose to keep this field empty or fill it with a Discord invitation link.
Please note that only this format is allowed -->
- The First Game's start time - Select the start time of the first game to indicate to the players the beginning of your Rooms.
- End time - Select the end time of the last game to indicate to the players the end of your rooms.
- Visibility - Select one of the two options:
HIDDEN- This Rooms will be accessible only with the link.
PUBLIC- This Rooms will be listed on your user page.
FEATURED- This Rooms will be listed in the
Please note that to use the Featured option you must be a verified organizer. Currently, it is not possible to become a Verified Organizer.
- Maximum Slots - Choose the maximum number of teams that can register.
- Restriction - Select one of the two options:
OPEN- Registration button is displayed on the Rooms page. Everyone can join.
INVITATIONAL- Registration button is not displayed on the Rooms page. Only the players invited by you can join.
- Discord restriction - Select one of the two options:
MEMBER- Only the players that are members on your discord server can register.
ROLE- Only the players with certain role on your discord server can register.
- Poq.gg restriction - Select one of the two options:
ACCOUNT- Only the players that have a poq.gg account can register.
EVENT- Only the players that are register on your poq.gg's event can register.
- System Points - Choose your point system manually or by load json:
MANUALLY- In the left column, you choose the top, in the right column you choose the number of points you assign to it.
Please note that if you fill the top 3 and then the top 10 by leaving a hole (as in the image above), our system will place the number of points of the top 10 in the points of the tops between the top 4 and the top 9.
LOAD JSON- This button will allow you to import your point system.
Please ensure that file has a
Please note that points are not cumulative, the Top X will get exactly Y points - You must add up.
Example: You have:
- Top 1 - +14 points
- Top 2 - +4 points
- Top 3 - +2 points
In our system you have to write like this:
- Top 1 - 20 points
- Top 2 - 6 points
- Top 3 - 2 points
- Points per elimination - Choose how many points 1 kill is worth.
- Maximum eliminations - Also known as "Kills Cap", this number defines the maximum number of kills before the system stops counting.
0 is unlimited
- Minimum registered teams required - Choose the minimum number of teams registered in a match for it to be valid.
If you have written a minimum of 45 teams, that the match has 50 teams (100 players in Duo), and only 39 teams are registered in your room, the match will be invalid.
ADD PRIZE- Add a line
X- Delete a line
|Top||Corresponds to the top that wins the prizepool.|
|Prize||Corresponds to what the player wins.|
Please note that the "Top" option only accepts numbers compared to the "Prize" option which accepts numbers and letters.